- The Food Pantry at The Caring Place relies on the generous donations of non-perishable foods to keep our shelves filled for area families in need. Cash donations are also accepted and are used to purchase needed perishable items. In 2013, more than 191 tons food with an equivelent retail value of over $509,800 was distributed to 5,168 area families through the Food Pantry.
- Interesting in volunteering in the Food Pantry? Give Rita a call at 512-943-0702 for more details.
This week, we are most in need of the items listed below:
UPDATED: August 4, 2014
ITEMS MOST NEEDED THIS WEEK:
1) MAC AND CHEESE
2) GREEN BEANS
3) SOUPS (all kinds needed except Cream of Tomato)
4) JELL-O / PUDDING
5) BAKING MIXES ( CAKE, MUFFIN, CORNBREAD, ETC.. )
- For the entire Pantry List to take to the grocery store Caring Place Food Pantry Needs